Thursday 25 February 2016

Waihola Day

It was a wet and wild Waihola Day! We still made the most of it and everyone had a fantastic time. A big thank you to all wonderful friends & families that came along to help out. Here are a few photos of students at the initiative course. We will be adding some writing about our experiences over the new few days.
Lily, Poppy-Jade, Demi & Nick working their way across 'the Alligator Pit'

It's a Room 7 pyramid! Liam Br, Reuben, Sophia, Paton, Rhiarna & Hannah looking strong & steady!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Waihola day even though it was raining. I did canoeing and orienteering. I enjoyed boating the best. I went on a biscuit with Laura, Poppy and Josie. The biscuit that I went on with Josie really hurt my knees. Orienteering was hard in the rain because my map got soaking wet. I also got to go on a jet ski - what fun. I had so many soaking wet clothes to take home. - Anita.

    ReplyDelete